IN THE STUDIO:
Gowns: Chantal Mallett
Photography: Tracy Weaver
If you want to message me about pulling garments for a shoot / collaborations......
I will state up front, I do not loan / collab with everyone.
My main interests for shoots are fashion, bridal & fairytale / fantasy. I am not particularly interested in avant guard, dark shoots, gory or creepy.
I will consider loaning to:
Photographer workshops with an amazing photographer & guaranteed images e.g. Emily Soto, etc.
Editorial guaranteed in fashion / wedding magazines / blogs (with a pull letter form the publication).
Editorial style shoots that are being submitted
Celebrities if the loan is suitable
Styled wedding shoots
*I will not loan to group shoots / experiences (basically shoots where photographers are paying to shoot & some of the team are making money).
*To shoots with a hairdresser as the main client (hair magazines do not credit designers).
*If I arrive with wardrobe & have been duped, I will leave
*I will not loan to catwalk shows / live events for hair dressers.
To evaluate if I wish to get involved I need to know the following:
- What is it for?
- Is there a client?
- Are some of the team being paid & others working TFP?
- Is it for portfolios, editorial, submissions?
- What usage is there for collaborators?
- Will my work be credited inc. when shared on social media.
- Will I be receiving images / prints?
- I would need to know who the whole team are (I normally only work with teams that have been published or people I have worked with before)?
- I need links to the team's ports.
- Who are the models, links to ports, their stats & if they have augmented breasts (all relevant to corset fit)?
- Where it's being shot & if it's indoor/outdoors/both & what contingency there is for bad weather if appropriate?
- MOOD BOARDS & description of the shoot's vibe.
- I like to attend shoots wherever possible; to make sure my work is being shot as agreed, is worn properly & isn't being damaged - if this will be a problem & there is not a reasonable reason for it, I will decline to be involved.
These photoshoot spreads credit the contributions of the photographers, hair sylists, MUA's, models & stylists I have happily worked with on past shoots & who's work features here & elsewhere on this site.
FUTURE MODELLING OPPORTUNITIES:
I am always interested to hear from young women who are interested in modelling my gowns & accessories.
A broad outline of my criteria are:
At least 5' 8" + for gowns.
Dress size 8 | 30-32 Bust | 25" maximum Waist | 35" maximum Hip/Bottom
Bust preferably a B/C/D (I may design corsets but huge breasts on a small frame are not my ideal for promotional photographs).
Aged between 18 & 26.
Must be born female - these promotional images are aimed at women. No visable tatoos or piercings please.
Must be UK resident (preferably London & the Home Counties area).
REGISTERING YOUR INTEREST:
If you would like me to add your details to my file, please email some Jpeg photos (not too big please), a contact number, name & stats: height, bust, cup size, waist, hip & bottom (biggest bit please) or contact me through Facebook.
I look forward to hearing from you.